Monday, August 29, 2011

$$$$ Dinner

The Community Health Foundation of Ponca City, OK has an annual fund raiser and I was asked to donate a BBQ dinner for the auction.  Surprisingly, some very generous people donated some cash, and in return they got an evening of BBQ delights from Nordy...

This was a fairly big cook for me as I had never really made a full meal for this many people before, but I was up for the challenge.  (OK, OK.... my wife cooked some of it too)  Unfortunately, I forgot to take many pictures... but I'll post what I've got.  

Menu - ABT's  (Atomic Buffalo Turds - a.k.a. Stuffed Jalapenos), Berry Spinach Salad, Pulled Pork, Brisket, Baked Beans, Roasted Red Potatoes, Dinner Rolls, and Triple Chocolate Cake.  

I really enjoyed the cooking... but enjoyed the eating and the evening more.  Thanks to all who donated to this great local foundation... you know who you are!

Two Butts Trimmed and ready for Injection

Brisket prepped and ready to go on the pit

Brisket and butts done - time for beans and ABTs

Got some great pics of the ABTs... 

Dinner time... this is a plate of meat, Brisket, Burntends, and Pulled Pork

Hey Chuck... Don't forget your veggies.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment