Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Butt

I've always smoked ribs, brisket, and chicken.  As I was reading BBQ forums I noticed everyone was talking about their "Pork Butt."  I'd never smoked a pork butt.  I felt left out because I could not post about my Butt.  So here it is, my first butt.  It was really good, but not as good as by butt is now... more posts to come.

My kids say they like the pulled pork butt... but I think they just like saying "butt" without getting in trouble.


First Butt
7.5 lb Bone-in Pork Butt - Smoked about 12 hours in the SM020 - 12/30/2010

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!! My kids will probably like it too if they can say "butt". LOL

    We are now shopping for smokers based on your post lately. We started to look yesterday! Keep posting the good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!
    Maybe suggest www.cookshack.com Their electric smokers are perfect for home use, make great food and are easy. Not to mention made in Oklahoma!

    Nordy

    ReplyDelete